- Taxi-webdesign.com is one of the online portals of Core Dreams Innovations Pvt Ltd (https://www.coredreams.com). Taxi-webdesign.com is owned and managed by Core Dreams Innovations Pvt Ltd.Taxi-webdesign.com follows all policies of Core Dreams Innovations. Every project for Web, App& Digital Marketing project is accomplished and delivered by Core Dreams Innovations Pvt Ltd.
B.Collection of Personal Information
- The types of information collected and stored by www.taxi-Webdesign.com might include your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, fax number, and other essential details.
- www.Taxi-Webdesign.com (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- Any data which you provide when you complete and submit a contact form or any form in the website to www.Taxi-Webdesign.com to register on its website(s) or receive email alerts or other communications from Taxi-Webdesign.com;
- Any data that you provide via postings or comments to blogs or social media and any other posting that you make to a www.Taxi-Webdesign.com website (in such circumstances the informationhttp://www.Taxi-Webdesign.comhttps://taxi-webdesign.com/ posted by you will, of course, also be available to users of the website throughout the world);
- During any transaction with us; and Any other data which you provide to www.Taxi-Webdesign.com when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone, or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
www.Taxi-Webdesign.com (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties, for example, a friend who wants to tell you about one of our websites.
C.Storage and retention of your information
- www.Taxi-Webdesign.com will keep your information on a secure server. The technology that www.Taxi-Webdesign.com uses and the security policies which www.Taxi-Webdesign.com has implemented are intended to safeguard your information from unauthorized access and improper use.
D.Use of Your Information
www.Taxi-Webdesign.com may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
- Administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
- Responding to any inquiry you make;
- Subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding www.Taxi-Webdesign.com’s or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented eg post, email, text); and
- For generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns, etc of the Taxi Webdesign.com website(s) and other services and developing wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com’s marketing plans.
- If you have given your consent for wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com to do so, to other selected organizations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
- To any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com to perform the above functions on its behalf and by its instructions;
- To third parties selected by Taxi Webdesign.com as part of aggregated and anonymized statistics about users, traffic patterns, etc of the wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com website(s);
- To such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com’s compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
- (Where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offense, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Taxi Webdesign.com and its customers), to any relevant authority or third party requiring wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on a Taxi-Webdesign.com website; and
- To any individual making a subject information request to wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Please be aware that wwwTaxi-Webdesign.comdoes not control and is not responsible for websites that are referred to or linked from its websites and that use of your personal information on these websites is not subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- To access certain parts of the wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com website, wwwTaxi-Webdesign.com may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself.
- You are reminded that in addition to the provisions of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, where you register you also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”); and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it fully up to date.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.